Electra (Streets of Rage 2)
|Job/Occupation||Hoodlum of the Syndicate|
|Special Skills||Electricity, Whip attacks, Singing|
Electra (エレクトラ) first appears in Streets of Rage 2, taking the place of the saucy whip-swinging woman, Nora from the previous game. She is a beautiful woman, who primarily uses electric-whip based attacks, either with an electric wrist mounted whip (replacing a missing hand in Streets of Rage 2) or a handheld whip (Streets of Rage 3).
Bare Knuckle IIEdit
Electra is a semi-common enemy who is first encountered in Streets of Rage 2 singing in Barbon's Bar. In Bare Knuckle III Electra becomes much more common, and frequently teamed up with Garnet, the only other non-boss female enemy.
- Whip Strike (2,3)
- Shock Whip (2,3)
- Flying Kick (2)
Names and palettesEdit
Streets of Rage 2: Electra, Bloody, Caska, Dallala, Eldy, Enola, L.Lisa, Metal.M, Nora, Reine, Sug.Q, Zora
Bare Knuckle III/Streets of Rage 3: Electra, Thundra, Lorena, Gloria
Mega Drive / GenesisEdit
- Bare Knuckle Mobile *replaces Nora
- One of her palette names in SOR2 is Nora, the same name as the female whip character from the first Streets of Rage.
- When first encountered in Barbon's Bar she quickly discards an object. This object(aside from the shawl she wears and discards) is actually her prosthetic hand that covers her whip wrist.
- Her overall design changed quite abit as well in the Western version of Streets of Rage 3. Sega, deciding her look was too risque, dressed her in a jacket and dress.
- In the beta version of Bare Knuckle II/Streets of Rage 2, there is a Donovan named "Singer" in place of Electra.