Victy (Bare Knuckle III)
|Height||159cm (5' 3")|
Victy (Roo in PAL and US versions) is a boxing kangaroo mini-boss that it became an unlockable playable character in Streets of Rage 3.
Methods of UnlockingEdit
- Method 1: Defeat Danch in Round 2 without killing Victy. As a result, Victy will be set free for the player to select him after continuing.
- Method 2: At the title screen, hold Up+B on Controller 1 then press Start. His portrait should appear at the character select screen.
- Hurricane Kick: Victy spins incredibly fast, extending his leg out and traveling forwards the enemy. Hits multiple times.
- Vertical Spin: A defensive move, Victy jumps and quickly backflips a few times in air. A multihit move.
- Headslide: Victy slides toward his enemy on his head. Capable of multiple hits.
- Kick Barrage: Once behind an enemy, Victy stands on his tail and unleashes a barrage of kicks on his helpless foe.
Names & PalettesEdit
|Victy||Light Blue||Original Enemy|
Mega Drive / GenesisEdit
- He is the only secret character to have an almost complete moveset, and its own portrait (used when played as) in game.
- Despite having an almost complete moveset, and perhaps owing to the fact Victy is a kangaroo with boxing gloves, weapons are completely unusable with Victy and are quickly dropped if a pickup is attempted.
- The enemy Victy has a seperate palette than the playable one, with purple gloves and a lighter blue color hue. Despite this, a third red palette is used in Duel mode, leaving the original Victy palette unplayable.
- The playable Victy is fairly weaker than the enemy Victy.
- He uses a lot of the same voice samples as Sammy Hunter.
- In Streets of Rage 3, Victy jumps much higher than in BKIII.
- During the development of Bare Knuckle III, his original name was Kan.
- So far, Victy has the longest surviving portrait, as it is seen in very early beta scans while the other playable characters had vastly different SOR2-inspired portraits.